Search found 246 matches

by xtameemphpbb
Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:14 pm
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: Hollow Knight: Silksong Finally Made Me Love Metroidvania Combat
Replies: 0
Views: 1

Hollow Knight: Silksong Finally Made Me Love Metroidvania Combat

Combat is my love language. Whether I'm blasting Covenant in Halo, timing parries in Clair Obscur: Expedition 33, or flowing through a room of goons in Batman: Arkham, I stick with games because the fights feel good. I can forgive a mediocre story if the combat sings. I cannot forgive a masterpiece ...
by xtameemphpbb
Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:22 pm
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: Silksong: How I Got the Putrified Ducts Map for Free
Replies: 0
Views: 5

Silksong: How I Got the Putrified Ducts Map for Free

In the vast, labyrinthine kingdom of Pharloom, a map is more than a tool—it's a lifeline. I've spent countless hours wandering through Hollow Knight: Silksong, and I've learned that every Rosary counts. So when I discovered that the Putrified Ducts map could be acquired for free, I dropped ...
by xtameemphpbb
Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:51 am
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: Beyond Shellwood: Hornet's Road to the Citadel in Silksong
Replies: 0
Views: 5

Beyond Shellwood: Hornet's Road to the Citadel in Silksong

The canopy of Shellwood had finally gone quiet. Hornet stood among the hanging vines with a new trick woven into her limbs — the Cling Grip, the wall-clinging skill that every traveler in Pharloom eventually needs and that no one can afford to skip. Shellwood is not an optional detour; it is a gate ...
by xtameemphpbb
Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:53 am
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: Silksong Act 2 Guide: Essential Steps and Where to Go First
Replies: 0
Views: 8

Silksong Act 2 Guide: Essential Steps and Where to Go First

After defeating The Last Judge and triggering the Act 2 cutscene, Hornet finally enters the Citadel in Team Cherry's Silksong. Unlike the more linear Act 1, Act 2 opens up a sprawling, interconnected map that has left many players wondering: what should they do first? With the game now well into ...
by xtameemphpbb
Fri Oct 09, 2026 2:16 am
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: Hollow Knight: Silksong – Mastering Sister Splinter in 2026
Replies: 0
Views: 6

Hollow Knight: Silksong – Mastering Sister Splinter in 2026

In the sprawling, treacherous world of Hollow Knight: Silksong , few encounters test a player's mettle quite like the battle against Sister Splinter. As of 2026, this boss remains a notorious roadblock for many adventurers navigating the thorny depths of Shellwood. While Sister Splinter's individual ...
by xtameemphpbb
Fri Oct 09, 2026 1:44 am
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: Hollow Knight Silksong: How Environmental Hazards and Tools Redefine Combat
Replies: 0
Views: 7

Hollow Knight Silksong: How Environmental Hazards and Tools Redefine Combat

Since its 2025 release, Hollow Knight: Silksong has been celebrated as one of the most daring sequels in the modern metroidvania space. Team Cherry could have simply given players more of the original Hollow Knight, but instead the studio embraced radical change and growth. The result is a game that ...
by xtameemphpbb
Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:59 pm
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: Silksong Magnetite Dice: How I Got It and Why It Matters
Replies: 0
Views: 14

Silksong Magnetite Dice: How I Got It and Why It Matters

As a longtime Hollow Knight fan who has been deep in Silksong’s 2026 meta, I can tell you that the Magnetite Dice is one of those tools that sounds like a joke until it saves your run. 🎲 It is a Yellow Tool, and its in-game description claims it brings luck to the wearer. After testing it across ...
by xtameemphpbb
Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:24 pm
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: How to Complete the Fine Pins Wish in Hollow Knight: Silksong
Replies: 0
Views: 5

How to Complete the Fine Pins Wish in Hollow Knight: Silksong

In the intricate, shadow-draped realm of Hollow Knight: Silksong, wishes are more than mere side quests; they are threads that pull players deeper into the game's hidden corners. Among these, the Fine Pins wish offers a generous payout of Rosaries 🏆, but it demands a trek across the Choral Chambers ...
by xtameemphpbb
Thu Oct 08, 2026 7:28 am
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: From Clown Memes to Launch: Silksong's Miracle and Metroid Prime 4's Long Wait
Replies: 0
Views: 7

From Clown Memes to Launch: Silksong's Miracle and Metroid Prime 4's Long Wait

I still remember the exact moment I stopped treating Hollow Knight: Silksong like a myth and started treating it like a real game. When Team Cherry finally released its long-awaited Metroidvania on all platforms, I felt the same mix of disbelief and relief that had been building since 2019. The game ...
by xtameemphpbb
Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:58 am
Forum: Notice Board
Topic: Hollow Knight: Silksong Best Tools: My Top Picks for Every Build in 2026
Replies: 0
Views: 6

Hollow Knight: Silksong Best Tools: My Top Picks for Every Build in 2026

I have been neck-deep in Hollow Knight: Silksong since launch, and even in 2026, after all the patches, route tech, and community discoveries, the right Tool loadout still separates a clean run from a total rage-quit spiral. There are over 65 different Tool items in the game, split into red, white ...